Wirecard Payment Hub
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Payment Hub is an electronic payment solution that easily integrates with many different networks and payment systems. Devices such as POS/EDC and ATM’s can easily be connected, as well as other domestic or international switches using any version of ISO8583.
Certified by all the international cards schemes and many of the emerging domestic networks with the ability to switch transactions from acquiring systems to one or more authorization systems provides a flexible reliable solution to streamline your EFT services.
Adding or changing payment interfaces is performed in real time, saving time and money. Payment Hub provides “Traffic Light” of all connected networks and ATM’s with SNMP interface to a Dashboard with options to send TXT messages for identified conditions.
At a glance
- Connectivity to all major international card schemes and domestic networks
- Full ISO 8583 (1987,1993 & 2003) including full security single & dual message, EMV, contactless, and more.
- Up to 255 authorization solutions
- Transforms payment messages removing the need for time-consuming development in back office systems e.g. core banking, lending, and more.
- TXT messaging ready, send via any connected SMSC
- Supports single and dual message formats
- Monitoring & diagnostic tools
- Simplified fault detection that can be extended to a Dashboard
- ATM driving including fault interrogation and EJ upload
- Network link connectivity
- Available on any open platforms i.e. Windows, Unix or Linux and includes a High Availability option.