Terms and Conditions for MasterCard prepaid Payout Card
1. The MasterCard prepaid Payout Card (Card) is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Limited (“WDCS”). Registered Office of WDCS is 3rd Floor, Grainger Chambers, 3-5 Hood Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6JQ, United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 07875693. WDCS is authorized and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue e-money (Firm Reference Number: 900051).
2. The Card can be used to pay for goods and services at retailers that display the MasterCard symbol. The card cannot be used for ATM withdrawals. The Card will be valid until 31.01.2017 (expiry date). The card must not be used after its expiry date. If any balance remains on the card after the expiry date, you will lose the right to use such funds and it cannot be redeemed.
3. For any payment you need to enter your Card PIN.
4. WDCS is not liable for the refusal of the card at a retailer displaying the MasterCard symbol or any transaction that is refused as a result of insufficient funds on the card.
5. The following are not permitted at any time:
a. Use of the card to obtain cash through ATMs or Banks
b. Use of the card to obtain cash back at point of sale
c. Use of the card to make gambling and adult services transactions
d. Use of the card to make pre-authorised regular or recurring payments
e. Use of the card for any illegal purposes
f. Reloading of the card
g. Redemption of the card balance
6. Non-Euro transactions will be converted into Euro at the wholesale market rate or any rate that a government may set. There will be a service charge (commission) of 2% of the value of each non-Euro transaction.
To view your Card PIN and to check the available balance on the Card you can login to the Account Management Portal: https://www.wirecard.com/exchange-day-2016/registration/ThankYou/. Please use the account number printed on the rear side of your Card and enter your mobile number to start the card activation flow.
7. The Card may be blocked or cancelled if WDCS notices suspicious or potentially illegal activities.
8. Please treat the Card as cash. WDCS is not liable if the Card is used without your authority, is lost, stolen or destroyed.
9. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and the Parties agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.