Get involved: Wirecard at the B2Run 2016 company run in Munich
This year’s Munich B2Run company run for German businesses will take place on 14 July 2016. We have reserved 50 starting places for the 6 km course which will finish in the city’s Olympic Stadium. This year, Wirecard is once again offering you the opportunity to train with professional coaches who will support you with tips for your mental and physical preparation.
Further information on this year’s B2Run can be found at: www.B2run.de/muenchen
Our coaches will support you for a period of three months. The start of the official coaching sessions* is 18 April 2016.
The coaching programme will include:
- Medical history, fitness test, endurance test
- Analysis of your personal running style
- Training schedule geared towards the B2Run
- Training handouts (running technique, improving your running power, the ABCs of running, stretching)
- Instruction in the company’s own training room
- Nutritional coaching for the B2Run
The cost of the coaching is just EUR 25 per month or EUR 75 for the entire programme.
Please choose one of the following training groups:
Group 1 – Monday, 5.30 p.m.
Group 2 – Monday, 6.45 p.m.
Group 3 – Tuesday, 5.30 p.m.
Join in: running, training and celebrating in the stadium
Now you just have to fill in the receiver sheet.
Please, send it to Eva Amedick until 04 April 2016 and you are ready to go!
* The offer is limited to 50 participants. We will send you a confirmation of your participation in week 14 (4.-8. April). In this confirmation, you will receive the payment information. We kindly ask you to pay the total amount of EUR 75 by the end of April. Unfortunately, a participation is not possible without the payment. Please note that once the training period has started, cancellations are not possible.
However, we can assure you that your money is only used for making your training sessions happen. The fees enable us to guarantee that the training can take place regularly, as every registered participant is actually interested in attending the training. It would a pity if group dates had to be cancelled. Thank you for your understanding.